Nothing works like storytelling to instantly connect with your audience on any marketing platform. But on Social Media, stakes are higher. If done right, it could go viral and make your Brand a household name but if something goes wrong, the negative feedback could hamper your Brand’s Online Reputation to a great extent.
It becomes inevitable for Brand’s to Excel the Art of Storytelling and do it the right way!
How to get it right?
- It is important to get your point of view, your message and positioning right.
- Your stories have to resonate with your personality and core values as a Brand.
- Define your target audience and understand your audience deeply.
- Identify which Social Network Platforms is your audience most active on.
- Strategize how to Create Engaging and Compelling stories.
- Be your own audience and understand whether your stories are worth listening to or sharing. If not, work on making them worth it.
- Your stories should help you form an emotional connection with your audience.
- Show them the Value proposition. Highlight your USP’s.
- Focus on Visual Strategy. Words are good for blogs, Video’s, GIF’s and pictures work better on Social Media.
- Break down the content formats into granular levels (easily consumable) and work from there.
- Consider using paid software to get quick and easy access to effective and quality visuals. Shutterstock
- Do not leave things for the last minute as rushing towards the end will affect your quality.
- Social Media is loaded with visual content, what makes you stand out is your Content QUALITY.
Social Media is made for storytelling. Excelling the Art of Storytelling is a worthwhile way to establish your business as an authority and create value with your audience.
Take your Brand’s story to the next level!
Visit www.appail.com to book a Free Consultation to know more.