Google Image Search-An SEO strategy that many businesses may never have thought of-let alone used!
With 1/3rd of Google searches being performed for Images and 12.5% of Search Engine Results Page showing Image packed results page, the Image Search strategy is something that cannot be overlooked by SEO experts.
Online content is a balance of text and Images.
Images are as important as text. And these numbers will tell you why:
Google Images has indexed over 10 billion images.
10.1% of all Google traffic is for images.google.com
Daily page-views of Google Images is greater than 1 billion!
And all these statistics are dated 2010.
They are higher for sure today.
So get the information that you need about Image search SEO and improve your website rankings.
Contact Appail for more information or assistance at www.appail.com
Some Quick SEO Tips for Image Search:
1. Edit the Image file names.
2. Modify alt attributes/alt text. This helps in indexing the Image. Keep it short and keyword rich.
3. Compress the Images. Image size plays an important role in page-speed and ranking.
4. The image caption. Ensure the caption explains the Image.
5. Surrounding text content. The text surrounding the Image should be relevant.
6. The page title. The Image should be in relevance to the page title.
7. The page URL that it’s hosted on.
8. Image engagement and popularity also plays an important role in ranking, consider having a high-quality Image.
9. The Image dimensions. Do not opt for too small or too large ones.
10. Embeds of the Image. If the Image is embedded multiple times, it will have a positive impact.
11. Traditional ranking factors on the existing URL help in the Image ranking better.
12. Image Relevance and Visual Match.
Are you properly tracking ROI from Social and Digital Media Marketing? Does your company need SEO or PPC management company? Do you have an idea and want to create an APP? Do you want to create a brand new SEO ready website or revisit your existing website and bring it into this new ERA? Do you need help with Video Marketing? Content Marketing and strategies?If these are sort of questions which you need an answer for, we would love to help you get all set up, get in touch with us today. Contact us for a free Consultation. www.appail.com